Recently I was browsing through youtube and I came across a video of John Esposito. Just check it out and you will love it. It is basically an interview in which you can find him answering the following questions :
1) How hard is it for an Artist to get signed in today’s music industry?
2) Are the labels taking more risk or less risk because of the challenges?
3) How is today’s A&R model changing? ie: method of discovery.
– What are the labels looking for?
4) Can you explain what a 360 deal is?
How it works? What’s involved? Is it a factor in signing?
So you can find some useful information in this video that really relates to you as an artist.
843 total views, 1 today