Steps to Join NIMs
NIMs is a portal for freelance models to showcase their beauty and talent to the fashion and entertainment industry.
Have questions regarding how to start modeling ? Visit Faqs.
Benefits to be on NIMs
If you want publicity, promotion and work, add your profile on NIMs !
Lot’s of companies visit NIMs to hire models/actors.
After your profile is published on NIMs, you can contact the companies directly by applying to the assignments, auditions, castings etc. on assignments page.
Steps to get started
Click Register and fill the details. You will receive an activation link in your mail. Click to activate your account.
*Please check your spam folder also for the activation email from NIMs.
Now add your profile by clicking Add profile
Select the suitable category and click “Go”.
Fill your details and attach few images one by one.
Make an online payment using credit/debit card or in cash at our office. This is a subscription fees for using our website for one year of promotion and to apply for assignments directly to companies. We don’t charge any commission.
Once your profile is live on NIMs, you can start applying for assignments.
If you get selected, company will contact you directly through email and you do not have to pay any coordination charges.
Like us on Facebook for modeling assignment updates – https://www.facebook.com/nimsadvertising/
All the best !
Terms for adding your profile on NIMs website
– Please see the charges written against each category in the dropdown.
– The charges are for one year.
– GST 18% as applicable.
– If you have a professional portfolio please select the category Male Models or Female Models otherwise select Aspiring Models. If you wish to get your portfolio done, please get in touch with us.
– Your pictures should not have any contact details or website address.
– After clicking “Add Image” button please wait for the image to upload before selecting the next image.
– Please note: we do not guarantee any work and no refund for joining fees. This is a platform for freelance models to apply to the companies who post their requirements on our website.