Have you ever noticed those pictures of celebrities before makeup and after? Eye makeup can do wonders to your overall personality.
Follow this step by step guide to making your eyes look open and wide using very simple make up techniques.
1. Always curl lashes before applying mascara. Open up your eyes by curling your eyelashes at the base, in the middle and at the ends to get an even curl. You can actually curl lashes AFTER mascara is applied, as long as your mascara is dried (a good tip to know if you want to curl your lashes later in the day without removing your mascara).
2. Don’t forget your bottom lashes. For years I avoided mascara on them until a makeup expert showed me how much mascara on my lower lashes really make my eyes pop.
3. Individual false lashes are exotic, gorgeous and can look natural if applied correctly.
4. For a doe-eyed, seductive look, try lining your lower lids with a creamy white eye pencil.
5. White liner may sound odd, but it really opens up the eye. You can also try putting it on the inside corner of both your upper and your lower lids.
6. Another way to open up eyes is to skip the white eyeliner and opt instead for a platinum highlighter. Dot along the browbone, then blend in. Apply highlighter at the inner corners of your eyes. Follow with eye shadow.
Did you know that dramatic eye makeup stands out so much better in the evening? In the evening light your eyebrows can be more defined and your eye shadow color more expressive.
3542 total views, 1 today